Article 1: Scope
1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between the trading company by quotas , Atrás da Montra, Lda , based in Stº António street , Pav.3 , Sobreiro, Albergaria- a-Velha , with a share capital of € 5000 , now called " Atrás da Montra" and people who wish to make purchases through the Internet site www.atrasdamontra.com now designated " customer " .
2.º These conditions apply only to individuals and merchants .
3.º The parties agree that purchases made through this online shop will be exclusively governed by this contract excluding any conditions .
Article 2: Purpose
1. These general conditions of sale are intended to define and provide all necessary information to the user on how to order, sale, delivery and payment of purchases made in store Online above.
Article 3: Order
1. You can send your order through the checkout process referred above in Online Store for "check -out " after having used the device online by selecting " Add to Basket " from the catalog presented in store .
2 . To send your order Customer shall add the information and choose the options that are available throughout the process to "check out" ( delivery address and billing , shipping way ; payment method ) .
3 . The dispatch of the order by the Customer implies acceptance of full and complete description and prices of products available for sale as well as the general conditions of sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4 . Atrás da Montra honor orders received online only within the limits of available stocks , and in the absence of product availability undertakes to inform the Customer as soon as he can .
Article 4: Delivery of orders
1. Delivery of orders can be done through various modes as indicated in the Online Store . Home delivery can not be made to PO . Atrás da Montra undertakes to deliver the ordered goods as soon as possible. The periods of availability contained in the records of the products should be considered as merely indicative.
Atrás da Montra endeavor will always meet these deadlines do not assume , however, any responsibility for problems or losses associated with non-compliance of the same . To the accompaniment of an order in progress , you may call the contact numbers available or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Article 5: Payment
1. Atrás da Montra proposes to customers the following methods of payment :
A) Bank transfer;
2 . Customer will pay a lump sum corresponding to the cost of order processing , additional expenses are comprised of fixed costs as reimbursement of expenses in packaging and shipping .
3 . Atrás da Montra ensure confidentiality and security of data sent over the internet .
Article 6: Prices
1. Prices shall be construed in Euros, excluding taxes and fees , taking into account the VAT applicable at the time of payment of the order .
2 . The prices quoted in the process of "check -out " are always the most up to date prices in force , however , should only be considered valid as visible on the website refreshed a page ( pages not refreshed , can show that prices are no longer in force .) The price envisioned only be guaranteed under these conditions and only after the order is duly registered .
Article 7: Discounts
1. In this website there may be price discounts which have effective date. These discounts represent a commitment announced during the period , but always on the condition that the order is terminated by the Customer through the " check out" and paid by the end of this period . Save a product in the " shopping cart " does not guarantee the price or discount of the same .
Article 8: guarantees
1. Any product purchased this can be exchanged or refunded , provided that it reveals serious defects or failure of elements within a maximum of 15 days and for such contact Atrás da Montra through phone or email.
Article 9: Responsibility
Atrás da Montra is not responsible for any inconvenience or loss caused to you by use of the Internet network , such as disruption of service, external intrusion , anomalies caused by computer viruses or any other force majeure .
Article 10: Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. The law applicable to contractual relationship established through this website is Portuguese law .
2 . To resolve any conflict arising from any contract under these general conditions of sale shall be the competent District Court of Albergaria- a-Velha with express waiver of any other .